Skip to content
Number of Participants
- Chalk Newton Geoscience (“we”), unless explicitly stated otherwise, shall undertake the activity without a minimum number of participants, meaning the activity will take place irrespective of the number of bookings.
- There will be a maximum of participants, depending on access, environment and learning schedule.
- Your place will be reserved on receipt of your booking form and deposit.
- Your place will be confirmed on receipt of final payment.
- Prices are in British Pound Sterling (GBP).
- VAT is not applicable.
- We cannot be responsible for currency fluctuations and/or additional fees outside our control that may be applied such as bank transfer fees, credit card fees and etc.
Cancellation by You
- 25% will be retained if the cancellation date is less than 4 weeks before the activity date.
- 75% will be retained if the cancellation date is less than 2 weeks before the activity date.
- We recommend you acquire travel / holiday insurance to cover for such eventualities.
Cancellation by Us
- We will notify the customer of cancellation as soon as practical if the activity cannot be undertaken for any reason including unsuitable environmental and/or weather conditions.
- Cancellation may take place at anytime before the activity date, until the day of the activity itself.
- We shall not be liable for accommodation and travel costs if a course is cancelled, postponed or relocated and strongly recommend you acquire travel/holiday insurance to cover for such eventualities.
- In the event of cancellation customers will be offered the choice of the following options:-
– Relocating activity to an alternative location.
– Re-booking on a different date.
– Full refund in British Pound Sterling (GBP) however we cannot be held liable for any loss due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates during transactions and/or additional fees outside our control that may be applied such as bank transfer fees, credit card fees and etc.
Liability and Indemnity
- Participants attend on the understanding to act responsibly and behave reasonably during the activity, while taking direction from the leader(s) and following instructions or guidance given.
- We shall not accept any responsibility for any incident, accident, illness or death to any participant, no matter how caused.
- Chalk Newton Geoscience shall not accept any liability for any expenses, loss of earnings, loss or damage of equipment and/property, arising from such incident, accident, illness or death.
- Overseas participants (non-UK residents) must be insured against cancellation, accident and medical care in the UK including repatriation and any other eventualities deemed necessary.