Our professional development programme offers Knowledge Building and Master Class levels of learning.
Knowledge Building is aimed at developing knowledge and understanding in a topic outside of the learners’ areas of expertise and familiarity. Participants will build an awareness and knowledge of the study topic.
Whereas, the Master Class provides a much deeper level of investigation and encourages the participants to build skills and a high-degree of competence and understanding.
- Introduction to Geology
- Engineering Geology for Non-Geoscientists
- Petroleum Geology for Non-Geoscientists
- Carbon Storage for Non-Geoscientists
- Basin Analysis of the Wessex-Channel Basin
- Alluvial Sedimentology of East Devon
- Shallow Carbonate Sedimentology
- Chalk Sedimentology
- Petroleum Biostratigraphy
- Petroleum Geochemistry